Funds to accelerate new products and hiring as retargeter reaches 1.1 billion monthly unique user milestone
Triggit, the global leader in enterprise retargeting on Facebook, announced today it had secured $6 million in funding extend its lead in the Facebook retargeting landrush, led by North Atlantic Capital, joining existing investors Spark Capital and Foundry Group.
The new funding comes at a time of amazing, accelerated growth at Triggit. Recognized internationally for best-in-class dynamic retargeting on Facebook and other ad exchanges, Triggit is investing more in engineering and talent to deliver continued high-performance campaigns for advertisers through News Feed retargeting and future product innovations.
“Triggit is leading the way in some of the most innovative, relevant, and cost effective advertising online through the Facebook Exchange and Facebook News Feed retargeting,” says Mark Morrissette, Managing Director of North Atlantic Capital. “We are thrilled to join the team and help accelerate their growth.”
Triggit now powers the retargeting for advertisers with over 1.1 billion monthly unique site visitors in aggregate, which is over 4x the amount of traffic that Triggit was seeing when Facebook Exchange first came out of beta in September 2012. After quickly scaling to bid on the same number of people as there are users on Facebook, Triggit has reached several key milestones, including:
- Rapid international expansion: 70% of Triggit’s business is now international, heavily driven by Latin America and Asia. Prior to the launch of Facebook Exchange, only 16% of Triggit’s business was non-U.S.
- Quadrupling client base: Triggit has grown its client base 425%, while growing its average customer size to over 5 million monthly unique visitors. 30% of its business comes from working with agencies both in the U.S. and overseas (shhh, please don’t tell Zach!).
- Going bigger, faster: Triggit’s employee count has grown 30% from just one month ago, and is looking to increase the number of full-time engineering, operations and other employees another 30% in one month’s time – much of that outside the U.S. For career opportunities, check out triggit.com/careers.
- Making true dynamic Facebook ads the norm: More than 75% of Triggit’s customers benefit from dynamic retargeting ads on Facebook, getting 2-5x higher CTRs and 2-3X higher conversion rates as a result.
“The landrush to target 1.1 billion Facebook users with relevant ads using real-time first party data is just starting. We’re focused on this opportunity, on strong global execution, and keeping and extending our lead in dynamic creative solutions,” said Zach Coelius, CEO of Triggit. “For the next phase of Triggit’s growth, we’ll be deploying bigger and better dynamic creatives on Facebook’s News Feed, ensuring our clients benefit in time for the holidays.”
Having quickly emerged as the industry leader in retargeting on Facebook, Triggit is able to turn advertisers’ site cookie data and product catalogues into dynamic retargeting experiences on Facebook. Triggit’s algorithms optimize impression-based pricing and bidding, executing real time buying decisions in less than 50 milliseconds. Triggit’s development of built-in campaign attribution technology gives advertisers the first truly accurate measure of overall display media ROI, earning Triggit the title of the most transparent and effective DSP to work with.
- Dynamic Product Retargeting – Customize dynamic creatives by product, image, description, location, etc.
- Advanced Retargeting – Offers sophisticated targeting and advertising solutions such as category, keyword, and rules-based retargeting
- Frequency capping – Avoid retargeting customers who have already purchased your product or suffer ‘ads fatigue’
- International geotargeting – One of the only DSPs able to retarget your international customers on Facebook in under 50 milliseconds